Powell Banz Valuation has a team of appraisers with extensive experience and knowledge appraising existing and proposed professional and medical, commercial office and retail properties ranging from small single tenant to large multi-tenant investor-driven real estate.
For these properties, PBV analyzes major factors for the specific property type, such as:
- Condition of building and property
- Parking ratios
- Floodplain and wetland
- Zoning regulation
- Surplus and/or excess land analysis
- LEED certification or “green” building feature
- Historic status and/or preservation
- Deferred maintenance
- Capitalization rates, rents, vacancy
- Supply and demand
- Proposed and competing projects
- Highest and best use analysis
- Comparable rents and sales
Powell Banz Valuation is available to provide appraisal and valuation services on commercial properties for use by lenders, financial institutions, attorneys, accountants, property owners, government agencies and municipalities, court systems, insurance companies, and more. We skillfully develop appraisals, appraisal reviews, feasibility analyses, highest and best use studies, rent surveys, market studies, and consultation. As needed, PBV will provide expert witness in legal proceedings and litigation, tax assessment analysis, or general consultation.