Powell Banz Valuation has a team of appraisers with extensive experience and knowledge in appraising a wide variety of existing and proposed lodging related facilities, including limited and full service hotels, bed and breakfasts (B&Bs), assisted living facilities, and vacation rentals.
For these properties, PBV analyzes major factors for the specific property type, such as:
- Condition of building and property
- Surplus and/or excess land analysis
- Site ergonomics
- Floodplain and wetlands
- Zoning analysis and unit density
- Interior or exterior corridors
- Deferred maintenance
- Proximity to amenities such as tourism draws (ocean, recreation, golfing, etc.)
- LEED certification or “green” building features
- Supply and demand
- Proposed and competing projects
- Highest and best use analysis
- Occupancy, rack rates, ADR, and RevPar
Powell Banz Valuation is available to provide appraisal and valuation services on commercial properties for use by lenders, financial institutions, attorneys, accountants, property owners, government agencies and municipalities, court systems, insurance companies, and more. We skillfully develop appraisals, appraisal reviews, feasibility analyses, highest and best use studies, rent surveys, market studies, and consultation. As needed, PBV will provide expert witness in legal proceedings and litigation, tax assessment analysis, or general consultation.