Powell Banz Valuation has a team of appraisers with extensive experience and knowledge in appraising a wide variety of existing and proposed multi-family related real estate, including apartments, 2-4 family housing, subsidized housing, youth homes, rehabilitation houses, RV parks, mobile home parks, and mixed-use buildings with commercial and multi-family components.
For these properties, PBV analyzes major factors for the specific property type, such as:
- Condition of building and property
- Surplus and/or excess land analysis
- Site ergonomics
- Flood plain and wetlands
- Zoning analysis and unit density
- Deferred maintenance
- Proximity to employment, schools, goods and services
- LEED certification or “green” building features
- Supply and demand
- Proposed and competing projects
- Highest and best use analysis
- Capitalization rates, rents, vacancy
- Comparable rents and sales
Powell Banz Valuation is available to provide appraisal and valuation services on commercial properties for use by lenders, financial institutions, attorneys, accountants, property owners, government agencies and municipalities, court systems, insurance companies, and more. We skillfully develop appraisals, appraisal reviews, feasibility analyses, highest and best use studies, rent surveys, market studies, and consultation. As needed, PBV will provide expert witness in legal proceedings and litigation, tax assessment analysis, or general consultation.